Best price for Weylon Tool Full Sets Paintless Dent Removal Dent Repair Kit For Ding Door Damage Slide Hammer in UK and tends to SOLD OUT REALLY FAST!!
If you would like for top recommended a Hot Glue Sticks weylon, then Weylon Tool Full Sets Paintless Dent Removal Dent Repair Kit For Ding Door Damage Slide Hammer is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- We offer PDR automotive service for providers including dealerships, body shops, rental agencies, lease companies, retail, automotive auctions and more. In addition, we perform PDR for hail damage repair, complete repair for claims made on our Ding Shield service plans.
- Our tools, tabs and brige puller accepting tension range is 20-25KG. Please be sure to use it within this range.
- The Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process is designed to go behind a vehicle’s “skin” and massage dented panels back to their original shape. PDR allows technicians to remove hail damage, dings, minor dents and creases without compromising a vehicle’s factory paint job.
- Fast Turnaround Time – Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a same-day service, making it easier to focus on more important things.
- Our PDR services are designed to help automotive businesses restore used vehicles for sale, streamlined body shop repair processes, drive incremental revenue and improve customers’ satisfaction and retention.
How to use this paintless dent repair kits
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
Item Include: 1pcs Bridge puller
24pcs Blue tabs
1pcs 100W Glue Gun
1pcs Metal tap down with 9 heads 1 x Empty Spray Bottle(capacity : 30 ml)
2 x Yellow Glue Sticks
2 x Black Glue Sticks
2 x White Glue Sticks
1pcs Rubber hammer
2 pcs Plastic shovel
1pcs Red mini T-bar
1pcs Gold dent lifter
1 pcs Operation Manual
1pcs Slide hammer
1pcs repair bag
Title: Weylon Tool Full Sets Paintless Dent Removal Dent Repair Kit For Ding Door Damage Slide Hammer
Category: Hot Glue Sticks
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have searched the world wide web. Click link below to choose the Best Saving Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.